The Author Guideline of SPRINTER: Jurnal Ilmu Olahraga
SPRINTER: Jurnal Ilmu Olahraga is a national scientific journals are open to seeking innovation, creativity and novelty. SPRINTER: Jurnal Ilmu Olahraga is a peer review journal published by MAN Insan Cendekia Jambi. The aim of the journal is to facilitate scientific publication of the results of researches in Indonesia and participate to boost the quality and quantity of research for academics and researchers. SPRINTER: Jurnal Ilmu Olahraga is published every Maret, July and December by publishing research results and critical analysis studies in the field of Sports Education, Sports Coaching, Sports Management, and Sports Sciense
2. The Manuscript General Guidelines
The manuscript text general guidelines are as follows:
- The manuscript is the authentic research result that has not been published yet in other publication media or publishing houses.
- Manuscript accepted standard written in Indonesian;
- The manuscript text tought to be written as this article template. The article is written on A4-size paper (210x297 mm), with custom margins as follows: left 40 mm, right 30 mm, bottom 30 mm and top 30 mm, Arial theme font, 12pt font size, and 1.5 lin-spacing.
- The manuscript is typed using Microsoft Word program on A4 paper, around 3,000-5,000 words including figures, tables and references.
- The manuscript does not contain any plagiarism element. The editorial board will directly reject the text that indicates plagiarism. We use plagiarism software to check your manuscript.
- The manuscript consists of five main headings: Pendahuluan (Introduction); Metode (Methods); Hasil (Results; Pembahasan (Discussion); Keimpulan dan Saran (Conclusions and Suggestions); Daftar Pustaka (References);
- Title of the article should be as short as possible, and should represent the content of the manuscript;
- Author names are written under the title, followed by author affiliation and e-mail address;
- Abstract written in Indonesian and English. Abstract not exceeding 200 words, write a narrative consists goals / objectives, methods, and findings of the research / writing;
- Keywords: words or phrases that are important, specific, or representative for articles and consisting of 3-6 words;
- The manuscript must be written in the following template;