The non-commercial use of the article will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution license as currently displayed on Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
2. Author Warranties
The author warrants that the article is original, written by stated author, has not been published before, contains no unlawful statements, does not infringe the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is vested exclusively in the author and free of any third party rights, and that any necessary written permissions to quote from other sources have been obtained by the authors.
3. User Rights
Jurnal Bina Ilmu Cendekia spirit is to disseminate articles published are as free as possible. Under the Creative Commons license, Jurnal Bina Ilmu Cendekia permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work for non-commercial purposes only. Users will also need to attribute authors and Jurnal Bina Ilmu Cendekia on distributing works in the journal and other media of publications.
4. Rights of Authors
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights;
- Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- The right to self-archive the article (please read out deposit policy),
- The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (Jurnal Optimasi Sistem Industri).
If the article was jointly prepared by more than one author, any authors submitting the manuscript warrants that he/she has been authorized by all co-authors to be agreed on this copyright and license notice (agreement) on their behalf, and agrees to inform his/her co-authors of the terms of this policy. JOSI will not be held liable for anything that may arise due to the authors internal dispute.Jurnal Bina Ilmu Cendekia will only communicate with the corresponding author.
Being an open accessed journal and disseminating articles for free under the Creative Commons license term mentioned, authors aware that Jurnal Bina Ilmu Cendekia entitles the authors to no royalties or other fees.
Jurnal Bina Ilmu Cendekia will publish the article (or have it published) in the journal if the article editorial process is successfully completed. Jurnal Bina Ilmu Cendekia editors may modify the article to a style of punctuation, spelling, capitalization, referencing and usage that deems appropriate. The author acknowledges that the article may be published so that it will be publicly accessible and such access will be free of charge for the readers as mentioned in point 3.